ECUALIZADOR FBQ-6200 ULTRAGRAP EQ. 31 BAND. ESTEREO C/ FBQULTRAGRAPH PROFBQ6200Audiophile 31-Band Stereo Graphic Equalizer with FBQ Feedback Detection System
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (failsafe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra-low noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The...more >How Does Equalization Work?
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of “lanes”. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band.
- The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick...more >Special Tools for Low and High Frequencies
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That’s why the FBQ6200 features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor...more >Crossover Built in
Speaking of special low-frequency tools, the FBQ6200 also has a dedicated subwoofer output with an adjustable (30 – 200 Hz) cut-off frequency. Balanced XLR Outs are provided so you can connect to power amps or directly to your active subwoofers,...more >FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, BEHRINGER has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback...more >We have you covered
Todos los productos de nuestro sitio cuentan con la garantía de su fabricante. Consulte con nuestro staff cómo está protegida su compra.
Puede pagar online de forma segura y en cuotas a través de MercadoPago con tarjetas de créditos de todos los bancos.
También puede reservar su pedido y abonarlo por depósito o transferencia bancaria o bien, en nuestro local al retirarlo.
Agregue el producto al carrito y continue con el proceso de pago online.
Hacemos envíos a todo el país. Consulte nuestros costos y formas de envío desde aquí.
También puede retirar en nuestro local, previa coordinación por teléfono o email.